This Furry Halloween DIY Bat may be cute and appealing, but it also has creepy eyes and authentic looking bat wings.
This bat can be assembled within 30 minutes, so make bunches for your Halloween Decor.
Since most of these materials are bought in packs, you can make many bats with the supplies below. If you make a huge quantity you may need another Feather Boa.
By using a printable template you can make the bats any size you want.Make a variety of sizes hang hang them for a great display
- 1 Bat Template (can use this one)
- 1 black feather boa
- 1 Pkg Self Adhesive Googly Eyes
- 1 Pkg Black card stock 8-12” x 11”
- 1 sheet of white paper
- 1 bottle White Glue
- Print the printable bat template on the white paper to the size you wnat and cut out.
- Use the white paper bat template to cut out a set of black bat from the black card stock.
- Cut out a piece of feather boa that is twice the length of the bat.
- Glue along the edges of the boa on one side
- Attach the piece of boa on the glued side and repeat on the other side.
- Fill in with smaller pieces of boa if needed
- Attach two small Self Adhesive Googly Eyes